- October 27, 2020
- Posted by: ASHLEYWOODS
The Tax Manager will provide quality tax compliance and consulting services for HNW clients. The Tax Manager will be responsible for building positive client relationships and providing exceptional client service. The Tax Manager plans, budgets, organizes, and leads engagements. The Tax Manager supervises, trains, and develops the firm’s professional staff.
This is a fully remote FT M-F position with a flexible schedule.
- 4-10 years’ experience with individual tax (public accounting firm preferred)
- CPA required. (EA acceptable based on specific experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Expert Knowledge of tax regulations
- Experience with HNW and tech clients. Able to prepare complex individual, family limited partnerships, trust, foundation and gift tax returns, and tax returns with numerous private investments, multiple managed accounts, and foreign disclosures.
- Expert command of tax and accounting software including ProSystem fx Tax, computer spreadsheet applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent management skills in developing high performing teams and maintaining positive client relations.
- Medical, Dental
- 20 days PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Public Accounting Firm experience preferred but not required.
- Client would like candidate to be ok with traveling to the office in San Francisco 1-2 times per year.
- This position is 100% remote, candidate can be anywhere in the country as long as their CPA or EA license is valid for the state of California