- October 27, 2020
- Posted by: ASHLEYWOODS
The Senior Tax Managers primary functions will be planning, supervising and reviewing Federal Corporate and Partnership tax returns and reviewing the preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provision.
Client is looking for a CPA who enjoys Tax and is looking for and Growing mid-market firm that offers a great work-life balance and a family friendly environment.
- Masters degree
- CPA required
- Expert Knowledge of tax regulations
- Excellent management skills in developing high performing teams and maintaining positive client relations.
- Help recruit, train, coach and develop top talent
- Provide excellent client/customer service
- Have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Review of Federal Tax Returns