- December 5, 2020
- Posted by: ASHLEYWOODS
Client is seeking an experienced VP of Development/ Director who will contact and establish new business including, business owners, HR departments, and hiring managers. The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of sales strategies, handle client needs according to feedback, and providing executive level representation at team meetings with prospects, and clients.
(candidate will only handle business development, not recruiting)
Location: New York, NY
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors
- Experienced in the marketing of staffing services/solutions to corporate companies preferably from a IT staffing or technology company.
- Knowledge and understanding of various technology and skills sets.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline-focused, independent thinker, team player, good follow-up, experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task are essential
Compensation: 70-100K + Commissions